Many are our grocery partners, but not all.
Here are some good places in the area to eat, drink or go out …
- L’Epicurien in Sulniac, excellent cuisine, very close to Le Gorvello
- In Vannes : La Source, L’Eden, le K19, La Tête en l’air, Le Salgado (portugish)
- In Vannes for a gastronomic restaurant, le Roscanvec.
- L’Auberge in Arradon, very nice restaurant at the West of Vannes
- Café de la Poissonnerie (Vannes), renowned for its giant croque-monsieur and picturesque setting.
Charcuterie and Cheese
- On the markets of Damgan, St Gildas and Sarzeau (taste the roti bacon):Delights of the Peninsula and Charcuterie of the Roman Bridge.
- Ti Ferme Bellevue le fromage à la ferme (Sarzeau)
- Véro (Halles des Lices) et Kerouzine Fromagerie Kerouzine : a very wide choice of cheese from France and abroad (Vannes).
Bakery & Pastry
Very good organic bakery in Noyalo and traditional bakery in Sulniac.
Bars & Pubs
- Le Chat qui Grogne (Vannes) : excellent choice of beers, nice and passionate boss, rock or Irish music (18h-1h)
- Le Vieux Safran (Vannes): on the esplanade of the port, ideal for a glass on the terrace (18h-1h)
- Trussac Café (Vannes) : warm atmosphere, live music on Friday night, a little away from the city center
- Chez Lulu (Larré): if you walk around Questembert, make a small hook by Larré and his village bar, warm and unique, held by Vincent and Laetitia